Metal Bird Feeders
Metal bird feeders are durable, fit for purpose and stylish. We have a large range of metal feeders available in a number of different styles. If you’d like a contemporary and tasteful bird feeder for your garden, consider installing one of our copper or bronze bird feeders. If you’d like to brighten up your garden, opt for something bright and colourful by choosing a metal feeder in a bold hue. Or, why not buy a themed metal feeder for birds to make your winter garden look extra inviting? We have a range of seasonal feeders in fun and quirky designs to lend some festive cheer. Our range of metal bird feeders in various designs and sizes means you’re bound to find a metal bird feeder that’s perfect for small gardens and patios, as well as feeders that are perfect for large outdoor spaces.
We also offer a range of metal feeders that are pest proof to guard against squirrels and other invaders. Our feeders offer squirrel proof technology to baffle and obstruct squirrels from stealing bird seed, meaning that your bird feeders will only be visited by the feathered friends you intend to cater for! Our range of metal bird feeders also cater for a variety of birds of different sizes and dietary preferences, featuring designs that specifically allow for the flow of particular seeds as well as metal bird feeders that allow more than one bird to feed at once. Our bird feeders are also easy to dissemble and clean so you can replenish the supply of fresh bird seed at regular intervals.
- Made of durable metal
- Easily monitor seed levels with 2 clear side panels
- Sleek, contemporary design
- Holds up to .3 kg of seed
- Small circular openings dispense sun flower seed or peanuts
- Clinging birds to eat from all angles
- All-metal construction prevents squirrel damage
- Holds up to .5 kg of sun flower seed or peanuts
- Weight-activated seed protection covers ports under a squirrel’s weight
- Rustic brown metal leaves and cage protect feeder from squirrel damage
- 6 feeding ports with bird preferred u-shaped perches
- Holds up to .9 kg of seed